View Profile Ai-Aura

All 37 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

Nice

It is indeed harder without the hints, but if you've played the easy before, it's all about memorization.

And @WillO2, he was shot in the head according to the picture you find in Greg's house as well as the police record

Finally!

I've played these games a number of times and it always took me so long to get out of there. Finally, I ended at 4:41 seconds without using the walkthrough. I love how challenging they appear but they're not really once you use logic. Nice job

Beautiful =')

It took me a few tries to beat it but I finally beat it on the 4th try. =)
Beautiful. I love these games. Only thing is they can be a bit confusing at first but otherwise well done

Very funny

It's a lot better than my shit Xp that's for sure.

And one question, are all of your author responses just a big smiley face? :P

:-D

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

Always. I'm not too sure why, however... :-D

Brings Back Memories

This was the first dating sim that I have ever played, even back in Highschool. I have played almost all of your Dating sims since then (and of course have become a huge fan of yours). I love the fact that you do all of this by hand, and you're a really talented artist. I'm surprised that I never actually reviewed this game but I'm of course, fixing that right now. I just hope you'll include Lisa in something eventually, she seems like an interesting character. It would be cool if you had a massive crossover with Jenna, Sara, Lisa, Ari and Garrett (i always forget how to spell his name). That would be awesome. Anyway I've always loved your work. And for those who have said "this sucks there's no sex," it's not always about jumping somebody. This is about the love side of dating, which you don't really get to see much in a lot of dating sims. So please, if you're going to complain about the lack of sexual activity, go play something else then. She worked hard on this.

Very nice but one question

Those "piano songs" definitely sounded familiar. Were they from the SIMS?

Matty2-and-a-half responds:

Yes. :-D

lmao

It got funny. It eventually got to the point where he asked me to put down my weapon. :P

I love it!

While some people may think the graphics are so "basic" i think that makes it more humorous because there's just so many topics covered here. The only level that gave me a slight issue was the global warming one, but that's normally because i just suck at jumping games. Going to the highest platforms possible helped though. I really cannot stop playing this, as it is really fun. I'm looking forward to more submissions and adding this to my favorites!

Wowwowow

I love these kinds of puzzles that challenge you but entertain you. Without the walkthrough, i surprisingly got out in 8:09. That was fun!

Love it!

It's got such a powerful storyline and I really love the character! It's beautiful

I wish someone would teach me flash!!! but for now I do audio. If you don't like it talk to the evil monkey that lives in my closet...thank you very much. -Tack oh Behlle.

Mara Steinhardt @Ai-Aura

31, Female

Writer

Wait you mean actual learning?

In a dorm Room...OF DOOM